Ingrediënts oatmeal pancakes
- 35 gram oatmeal flour
- 1 banana*
- 1 ei
- 1 tl backing powder
- Small dash (vegetal) milk – like almond-, soya- of oatmilk.
- 1 el honey of agave sirup
- 1 tl cinnamon
- Coconut oil (or olive oil/dairy butter)
Ingredients Fruit Sauce
- 100 gram frozen fruit
- 2 el lemon juice
Grind the oatmeal, in a foodprocessor**, into flour
Add the banana and grind this through the oatmeal flour. Then add a beaten egg, the backing powder, agave sirup, cinnamon and salt and mix it again all together.
Add some milk/water to make your mixture a bit more liquid. Be careful here! It doesn’t need to be as liquid as normal pancake batter
Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat with the coconut oil and fry spoonfuls of the batter until golden brown on both sides.
- At the end you make a pile of pancakes on a plate.
* Banana can be replaced by an apple for example, but if you’re not in de mood for healthy fruits? You can just leave it out and it will be fine as well.
** Instead of a foodprocessor you can mix it in a bowl with a blender. Only the order will change. You start with the oatmeal and milk/water to get a liquid batter and the rest of the ingredients will follow.
Heat your frozen fruit in a frying pan. And keep the heat low. Add some lemon juice and stir until it’s getting a bit like sauce. Leave some of your fruit in whole pieces. Then pour the sauce over your pile of pancakes.
Recipe is inspired by Ilovehealth.nl